9 October 2009

PRAWNS AND CELERY CHAPSUI WITH THAI NODDLES






I dont need any excuse for this dish, I love Oriental food, in many types and this Prawns
and celery Chapsui, was made as following: I was thinking what to eat at lunch and remember I had prawns! that is so tasty because I love them, and find this recipe.

What can I say?? I love it! only the allergic friends dont put the prawns, but all others things are OK!


Prawns and celery Chapsui


Ingredients ( 4 servings)


3 tablespoons of oil


1 garlic teeth, chopped



1 zuchinni in slices


1 tablespoon of ginger powder


500 grs. prawns peel


1 carrot in slices


1 green pepper chopped


6 celery bunches in slices or circles.


1/2 cup of toasted almonds in slices


4 tablespoon of soy sauce


80 grs. rice noddles(Thai) (in oriental stores)



In a wok or a large friying pan, heat the oil and add the garlic teeth, and ginger powder.


Cook by 25 seconds and add the prawns, cook by 5 minutes more.


Add the carrot in slices, green pepper, zuchinni, and celery bunches.


Incorporated the toasted almonds, and soy sauce. Cook by two minutes more.


Take out of the fire.


In a bowl place thai noddles and cover with boiled water, ser aside by 5 minutes and strain.

Distribute the prawns and celery Chapsui and serve in little bowls or dishes with the Thai noddles.

EN ESPAÑOL


Chapsui the gambas y apio con fideos Thai
Realmente no necesito excusas para hacer esta comida.
Me encanta la comida oriental.
El otro día veía que me podía preparar para el Lunch o almuerzo y si hago algo me queda para la noche lo cual es fantástico.
Y me acordé que tenía todavía estos preciosos camarones ecuatorianos (gambas dicen otros) nosotros le llamamos gambas a los más pequeños y camarones a este tipo como los ecuatorianos que son más grandes e igual de y deliciosos.
Bueno y encontré esta receta de Chapsui de camarones y apio que no había hecho nunca.
No tengo más que decir, sólo que para los alérgicos le pueden poner otra cosa u obviar los camarones o gambas, en todos los demás ingredientes no hay problema.








Ingredientes (4 porciones)
3 cucharadas de aceite de oliva u otro
1 diente de ajo picado
1 cucharada de jengibre molido
50grs de gambas o camarones pelados
1 zanahoria en juliana
1 calabacín mediano en láminas o trozos
1 pmentón verde picado fino
6 varas de apio peladas y cortadas a lo largo y entrozos
1/2 taza de almendras tostadas en láminas
4 cucharadas de salsa de soya
80 grs. de fideos de arroz Thai (en tiendas orientales o Super)



Preparación
En un wok grande o en una sartén profundo calentar el aceite a fuego mediano, agregar el ajo picado y el jengibre.
Cocinar por 10 segundos y añadir los camarones o gambas, cocinar 5 minutos más.
Incorporar la zanahoria,pimentón, calabacín o zapallito italiano,y varas de apio cortadas.
Segir cocinando por 5 minutos más. Agregar las almendras en láminas y la salsa de soya. Cocinar por 2 minutos más y cortar el fuego
En un bowl colocar los fideos de arroz y cubrir con agua hirviendo . Dejar por 5 minutos y despues colr.
En platos o bowls individuales distribuir el chapsui y acompañar con un poco de fideos de arroz (son muy finos) .
Yo no le coloco sal pues no es necesario, ya que la salsa de soya lleva sal pero si alguien lo desea le puede poner un poco.
>

24 comments:

  1. Mmmmhhh, that dish looks so delicious and flavorful! Yummy!

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear Rosa, Cheers!
    Have a nice weekend!! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby loves shrimp..this is a good recipe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a perfect summer meal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks dear peachkins I love shrimp too!!gloria


    Anh, Thanks, yes anyway to all times but you have reason to summer is nice! xgloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so light and fresh. Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummmmmmmmm
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    Que buenooooo.

    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make me wish I could eat prawns Gloria! How delicious looking!! Hope you are having a nice weekend!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmmmm Gloria, they look and I'm sure they taste heavenly. I love oriental food as well.
    hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks dear Brenda is so tasty and fresh, really, xxgloria

    Gracias Toro, me alegro que te guste cariño, je, xxxgloria

    Thanks dear Marie, remember dear you may make this without the prawns, always when I made this type of dishes I tink in you, huggs and have a nice weekend, kisess, gloria

    Virginia, believe me is delicious! I love oriental foods too! huggs my dear, have a nice weekend. xxgloria

    ReplyDelete
  11. My husband is allergic to shellfish so every time he goes away my daughter and I have a shrimp dish--this is up next! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yo también adoro la comida oriental. Un plato sabrosísimo y fácil de preparar.
    Muy lindo el detalle de los palillos (son preciosos) y del platito y la alfombrilla de bambú.
    Genial todo (incluido Adamo)
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Katherine I make this sometimes only for my daughter and I, je, I think you will enjoy!!! gloria

    Gracias gato, tú siempre eres tan amable, si la Esperanza come con los palillos chinos, yo no, pero ella no tiene ningún porblema, te prometo hace mucho que come con los palillos, cariños, gloria

    ReplyDelete
  14. It sounds flavourful and simple to prepare Gloria which is important these days.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks dear Vall, really is easy and tasty, thanks by passing by! Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  16. Que bueno, Gloria. A mí también me encanta la comida china, en especial este plato que has preparado. Una pregunta: ¿Cual es la especia que suelen echar en los fideos chinos? Es que yo lo hago en casa a veces, pero no logro el sabor que da esa especia y no sé cual es.
    Bueno, gracias guapa y besitos.
    ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gracias Feli, mira estos fideos los hice tal cual no le eché nada más, sólo acon agua y un poquito de sal.
    Pero hay varias salsas.
    Una es la de soya, yo le echo a todo soya. La otra ahay una salsa que se llama Thai (como los fideos) viene en unos sobre y hay una salsa que puede ser que dice "salsa de pescado" que es como un aliño tendrías que ver en el super o en las tiendas orientales, besoosss, gloria

    ReplyDelete
  18. just discovered your site from anh's--great recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Muy buena receta Gloria, me encanta el chapsui y los fideos de celofán son exquisitos y suaves.
    Buen domingo amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Ravenous and you are welcome and thanks by stopping by! Gloria


    Hola Kako, como estás?? gracias por venir amiga,me encanta el chapsui tambien, besoos gloria

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE dishes like this because I love Thai and Shrimp!!!!!!!! This looks wonderful. And I love your music. You can put me in a peaceful mood here looking at the food and listening to the music.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks dear, I really enjoyed your blog is lovely and warm
    Im glad you love my music and I love soooo prawns and shrimp too!
    You are welcome to my blog, xxxgloria

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a colorful and healthy dish, gloria! my day has been brightened. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. aaah! thanks Grace you always bright my day with your comments, xxgloria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted